Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Morning Rambing's

Sorry to ramble on , been under the weather last few days have trouble sleeping.
as I mention before I trade stuff in to Amazon.com, well I traded in my Monk season 5 because its box was torn bad ( I have OCD about bent or torn paper must be from collecting comics as a kid) well any hoo they would give me 6.50 for it and the used sets were selling for 10.00+ shipping, so I jumped on it sent it in they refused it and shipped it back UPS, well my address is a P.O.box so after calling UPS and changing my address to my home got it an hour or so go and I had a season 3 disc in it my face was red:( I screwed up I almost cost myself a season so thanks to amazon for sending it back I really should have checked it before sending it out.And I my not have been at fault I do know a couple of chaos causing disc swamping lil rugrats:) 
I guess the moral is to be happy with what ya gots or put stuff outa reach.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment