Monday, January 24, 2011

Numb3rs Talk

Hi been watching Numb3rs last few hours I am on season 3 episodes Take Out , End of Watch,Contenders
( 14,15,16)
With Larry( Peter MacNicol )leaving for space this season the show lost a little of the comrade I do miss the back and forth between him and Charlie (David Krumholtz) .
I do like this show and the actors but its does have more than its share of slower episodes that just drag along and would have been a pain to watch without the likable actors.
The show has when though its far share of actors as well Sabrina Lloyd left after the first season Diane Farr. left in the middle of the Third season.
I have been a fan Rob Morrow. ever since Northern Exposure and Judd Hirsch. from Taxi I laughed when in one episode they have his Character Alan Eppes watching Taxi you can hear the theme song:)

No comments:

Post a Comment